This article teaches new customers how to create their CrowdPass Event Management account on CrowdPass
Welcome to CrowdPass! CrowdPass is an all-in-one solution that handles everything from custom landing pages and invitations to an easy-to-use ticketing and registration process. Along with our software, our event wearables (badges, lanyards, wristbands) integrate a QR code and/or NFC technology to drive ROI and increase data collection for your events.
Below are step-by-step instructions for how to create your account.
- Visit crowdpass.co
- Click 'Login' in the upper right corner
3. Enter the email address you'd like to use with CrowdPass and create a password following the password guidelines
If you receive this error, it means you already have a CrowdPass account. Log in instead.
4. Once logged in, it will take you to your My Events page. Click the "I want to host events" button
Note: The My Events page is where you will see all the events you are attending
5. Fill in your name and phone number for the Complete Your Profile section
5. Here is where you will provide your company information
Note: Customer Service Contact is where you can add support, admin, and info@company contact information. This is used by attendees when they need to ask your company event-related questions.
6. After setting up your account, you are ready to Create Your First Event!
To create your first event, click Create Event button and follow the steps.
We hope this article helps! If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org